Villa Michaela, previously Villa Nottolini, and belonging to the Rhode family, is situated at the foot of the Zano mountain, only a short distance from the “pieve” of Vorno.
The building has 3 floors and basement. The original building dates back to the 15th century, but through the years there have been many changes and the actual aspect of the Villa is that of the early 1800’s when it was purchased by the Nottolini family. The main façade is the one facing north, which has a large door with architrave and stone frames. There is also a similar entrance on the south side of the building where there is the flower garden, a pond, flowerbeds, rose gardens, paths and pergolas. The estate also includes other buildings such as the Limonaia, the building where the lemon trees were traditional stored each winter, now a beautifully decorated full service kitchen often utilized for cooking school demonstrations, the Stables (Coach House) where our wine cellar and wine tasting room is located, and the “Annunziata Chapel”, now consecrated for Anglican wedding ceremonies, which is of historic and artist interest.
The villa is ready to welcome its guests with its extraordinary suites, one different from the other, and with all modern comforts so that your stay in this corner of paradise can be unforgettable