Located between Langhe and Monferrato, Villa Pattono is a beautiful historic home that dates from the 1700s and has been carefully restored with splendor, charm and comfort.
Surrounded by nature with pristine old growth woods nearby, Villa Pattono has panoramic views of the surrounding hills that provide guests a peaceful and tranquil retreat with luxurious privacy.
Thirteen wonderfully appointed rooms and suites are elegantly furnished and complimented by the magnificent views.
The villa started as a country residence in 1700, when it was acquired and completely renovated by the Pattono family whose origins in the Costigliole d'Asti area can be traced back to the year 800 and continues to the beginning of the last century, according to the neo-medievalist canons.
It was in this period that the distinctive neo-medieval tower was built and still dominates the surrounding landscape. Careful restoration has brought to light many decorative elements and precious original frescoes while retaining the allure of a cozy country home.